Sahya Dale Bamboo Puttu Maker/Traditional Puttu Kutti/Steamer - Made from Bamboo & Coconut Shells
Bamboo Puttu Maker is one of a traditionally used cookware made of bamboo and coconut shell. It is used to cook food with the use of steam. It can be kept above the boiler (steamer, cooker) so that the food (Puttu, Biriyani...etc) gets cooked from the hot steam. Steaming enables food materials to keep their natural flavour, colour, shape, and nutritious value better than boiling and simmering.
- Traditionally handcrafted cookware.
- Dimension: 9 inch height. Around 5cm- 6cm diameter.
- Seasoned and ready to use. The bamboo steamer is cleaned, seasoned and are ready for use. Just wash and start using.
- Steaming enables foods to keep their natural flavor, color, shape, and nutritious value better than when boiled or simmered in water
- All natural, toxin free cookware.
We Also Recommend
Sahya Dale Bamboo Biriyani Maker with Handle/ Traditional Puttu Kutti / Steamer